Friday 12 January 2018

Thank You Butterfly!

Hello and thank you so much for visiting me, I really appreciate it lots.  A CAS card today.  It really was very simple to make and its one of my favourites ever!




Unfortunately the photograph doesn't show the true crispness of the image or the lovely vivid pink of the card - I just  couldn't seem to get a better photo.  I made the top folding A6 card blank from a gorgeous vivid pink card from my stash and, using my Misti and black Versafine ink, I stamped just half of the awesome Impression Obsession L13416 butterfly.  As its a huge stamp, I used the Misti so I could stamp it several times to make sure I got a good impression.  I then added the Visible Image sentiment and that was it!  I was going to add splatters or sequins or something but I just loved it as it is and out of all the cards I have ever made, this was probably the most simple and my absolute favourite!  I had to make several, with and without sentiments, and variations too!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge - One Layer and/or the colour Ultra Pink.
Penny Black and More - Something New - The Butterfly Stamp is new and never before used.
Time Out Challenges - Thankful.
Try It On A Tuesday - My Favourite Things.  Butterflies are definitely one of my most favourite things!
Stamploration CAS Challenge - CAS optional colour twist of Silver



Thank you again for visiting me.  This is a very short post as I am off for coffee with a friend shortly.
Take care.  Christine xxx

20 comments:

Rosie said...

A wonderful CAS card.

Thank you for joining us at TRY IT ON TUESDAY.

froebelsternchen said...

This is a terrific card ! Absolutely Gorgeous! Butterflies are my favourites as well when it comes to make art! Thank you very much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday with this brilliant project!
oxo Susi

Meggymay said...

It is a beautiful butterfly image, it is a great CAS card. Thank you for sharing your favourite things with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Redanne said...

The butterfly is absolutely stunning Chris and I love that you stamped the half in the way you did, it looks amazing like that. Gorgeous colour background too! Hugs, Anne xx

Nonni said...

Wonderful card! I love the simple layout and the vivid, pink card base. Great work! Thanks for taking TIME OUT And joining our challenge!

Anita in France said...

Bold, crisp, vibrant and so striking, Chris ... what a CAS beauty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

brenda said...

A really striking Butterfly creation Chris, many thanks for joining our 'Something New' theme at Penny Black and More.

B x

Mrs A. said...

This really is a beauty and the Ultra pink is even more gorgeous in real life as I was the recipient of this card. Thank You so much for fluttering into the garden for this challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

Mia said...

What a great card, Chris! Happy New Year, my friend.

Marina said...

I love it too!Just half of that big butterfly is the perfect amount to show on your card - stunning! I also have been struggling to photograph a pink card base today - with my eye it's pink, with my camera it's red!

Leanne Harris said...

Simple yet so effective Chris, such an impressive stamp, thank you so much for joining in this month at Penny Black and More Challenges xxxxxx

Anne said...

This is lovely Chris no wonder you are pleased with it.
Fabulous idea not to use the full image, really love it!
Anne xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

You make it look easy but the colour and the choice of stamp is a wonderful combination! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Karen Dunbrook said...

so lovely and rich looking.
xx Karen

Daniela said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More and good luck!
x Daniela (DT)

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card, the butterfly looks stunning agains the pink.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril x

Darnell said...

You know how much I love CAS OLCs, Chris, so I am aswoon over this gorgeous card!! It a real WOWZA!!! Hugs, Darnell

Jester said...

This is so clever and so effective. I love it (and I'm sure it looks even better in real life).
I have enjoyed catching up. Jx

Karen Petitt said...

This is stunning Chris! Love everything about it, clever lady you are xx

Linda said...

Beautifully CAS ... stunning large butterfly. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge xx