Friday 28 June 2013

Claiming my Blog with Bloglovin

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5658733/?claim=sb79ckaehps">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

This is just a post to claim my blog with Bloglovin.  I hope I have got it right!  I am not good with all this technical stuff!  I am going to add a Bloglovin widget to my blog along with a 'follow by email' button then I should have all bases covered when things change.  I have imported all of the blogs I follow into Bloglovin so I don't lose any of your posts.  I hope you will still follow me, I neeeeeeed you!!!

Thank you and take care!  Christine xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the techie stuff, Chris ... I'm still following ... via my Wordpress Reader! Anita :)

Jester said...

I think I am now following through bloglovin'. Let's hope! Jx