Tuesday 8 May 2012

Time To Celebrate



Artful Times Blog has a current challenge called 'Time'.  I missed their last challenge but have managed to post this in time (excuse the pun!).

The 'Time to Celebrate' and the watch stamp are both free clear stamps that came with different issues of Craft Stamper.  The watches are stamped in Versemark on gloss card and randomly brayered with Soothing Sunset Big and Juicy ink.  The background coloured card is gloss card inked in the same way just without the watches.  The sentiment is stamped and embossed using the same ink and clear embossing powder on gloss card and punched out then layered on the inked gloss card die cut with small Scalloped Circle Spellbinders then on a die from Spellbinders Parisian Accents.  The other bits and pieces are from my stash.  I have added lots of glitter, I do love sparkles!

I would just like to apologise for being behind with my blog visits and comments, I am going to have a catch up tomorrow! Thanks very much for visiting. xx





11 comments:

sam21ski said...

Love your brayered background Chris.

Thanks for taking 'time out' to play along with us this week

Sam xxx

Julia S-W said...

Very pretty background and lovely soft colour palette.
Juliaxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is lovely Chris - just love your background what lovely colours. The sparkle on the doilies is fab and I like the black against the pastel shades xx

Redanne said...

Hi Chris, love your card and I actually recognised the stamps! Love the doilies and the colourings are wonderful. Thanks for your lovely comment. I admit I am struggling to get to everyone on WOYWW these days........Anne x

Neet said...

Hi Chris, I can't remember the word stamp from CS - now how did I miss that?
Not to worry, you have shown it used to perfection. Love how you have made this card and the colours are scrumptuous.
Hugs, Neet xx
ps nearly forgot to say Thanks for joining us at Artful Times again this week.xx

Jester said...

This is beautiful, Chris - I love the dark frames and the touches of sparkle. Gorgeous work!
(To answer your question, I can't remember what I used to put the perfect Pearls onto the tag(!) but Versamark would work just fine. Actually, I think I may have added them to water in Mini Misters and sprayed them on.)

Von said...

A very timely entry :) wonderful us of the CS stamps
Thank you for sharing with us at Artful Times
Von x☺x

May said...

Fabulous card Chris, Love that background its Brillant!and the use of the doilies... Hugs May x x x

Vicky said...

Very pretty Chris, love those colours and those doilies set it off a treat

hugs Vicky x x x

Jester said...

Thank you for all your lovely comments, Chris. They are so encouraging.

505whimsygirl said...

Oh wow - love this card!!!

Hugs,
Kay